Key Ingredients/ Benefits:
- 72% Lemon Water – Rich in vitamin C and citric acid content helps fight unwanted discoloration.
- 14% Vitamin Complex – Effectively brightens dull skin.
- Multiple vitamins, including panthenol (vitamin B5) and niacinamide (vitamin B3)Alpha-Melight Formula- An ancient herb that is high in bisabolol.
- Prevents the formation of melanin with 5,000 ppm of Goat Milk – a natural healing and moisturizing ingredient with probiotics to protect skin’s natural micro biome.
- 5% Niacinamide – Protects the skin from environmental stress such as sunlight, pollution, and toxins.
Apply to freshly cleansed skin before heavier serums or creams. Massage well and pat into skin for maximum absorption/ bioavailabilty.
We recommend using Vita-C in conjunction with the following devices that aid in infusion of active ingredients for enhanced benefit:
Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Water (71%), Butylene Glycol, Panthenol, Niacinamide, Glycerin, Water, 1,2-Hexanediol, Diethoxyethyl Succinate, Goat Milk Extract, Allantoin, Bisabolol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Carbomer, Arginine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Disodium EDTA, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Tocopherol [Total of 1000,030 ppm of vitamins]