Recommended for all skin types and conditions including:
- Aging and thinning skin
- Oily, acne-prone skin
- Tired, devitalized skin
- Damaged and weak skin
- Rough, leathery skin
- Scarred and uneven textured skin
- Softens, plumps, builds, strengthens and firms thin, coarse, weak, aged skin.
- Rapidly rebuilds weak epidermis depleted by inflammation.
- Stabilizes sebaceous cells.
- Helps to normalize and calm the appearance of inflamed, and bacteria susceptible skin.
- Outstanding for smoothing and preventing acne scars.
- Naturally small molecular compostion easily penetrates into skin to work quickly
- Smoothes the surface of the skin for a soft, silky texture
- Increases the skin’s natural immunity and resilience
- Gives the skin a full, plump appearance
- Helps remodel epidermal tissue to minimize the size and appearance of scars
- Balances all types of skin for enhanced clarity and a radiant look
- Reduces excess oil and prevents future breakouts
- Diminishes the size and appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Works synergistically with vitamin A and C based topicals for enhanced benefits
- Fortifies the skin’s natural lipid barriers for enhanced moisture retention and resilience
302 Drops is the most potent form of 302/Avogen™ available in a topical product. This formula is concentrated therefore a little goes a long way. In our experience, one bottle lasts about 6 months with *average, recommended use (see instructions).
Ingredients 302 Drops:
Organic jojoba oil, caprylic/capric triglycerides, avocado extract, avocatin 302 (Avogen™) lavender, camphor, and mint extracts
Ingredients 302 Drops Rx:
Organic jojoba oil, caprylic/capric triglycerides, avocado extract, avocatin 302 (Avogen™)
302 Drops and 302 Drops Rx may be applied to skin that has been burned or irritated, abraded or scraped however, this product should not be applied to skin that has been recently exfoliated using acids or other chemicals. While using 302 Drops, it is highly recommended to avoid scrubs; skin is often damaged by scrubs and inflamed by the ingredients in them. This may set the stage to create a reaction with this product to produce more irritation that would not otherwise occur. For safer exfoliation options we recommend using 302’s Enzyme Gel, Mineral Cleansing Aid or an enzyme exfoliator such as Dr. Esthe’s Real Goat Milk Peel.
HOW TO USE:
After cleansing the skin, wet the area with 302 Calming Mist, Calming Mist RX, or water. Apply a small amount of 302 Drops Rx to the face and neck using your fingertips in a gentle, circular massaging motion. Allow to completely absorb into the skin for maximum benefits.
- Start by applying every other day/ morning or evening, NOT BOTH. Increase to daily use after one week if desired, or use in conjunction with other 302 active regeneration formulas such as C Drops, Ceramide Serum, A Drops on the opposite days.
- Add Calming Mist, or water as need to spread
- May be used on the décolleté/ body as desired.
- May cause temporary slight pinking of skin (typically upon first few applications).