Next time you get a cut, abrasion, rash, sunburn, or skin reaction try Remedy Rx to help your skin with its natural healing process. A must have for First Aid Kits (kitchen drawers), on the go, when travelling, camping, outdoor activities, and more.
Remedy Rx is formulated to effectively aid in the soothing, healing of skin inflammations, irritations, rashes, insect bites/ stings, burns, wounds- any damaged skin surface, and is suitable for ALL SKIN TYPES.
Originally introduced under the name “Ointment Rx”, 302’s wonder product aptly re-named Remedy Rx is just that- a remedy for nearly all irritated, and damaged skin.
Remedy Rx soothes skin and improves its condition on contact. Remedy Rx uses all-natural, and organic ingredients that rapidly, and effectively reduce inflammation and calm irritation quickly, and effectively.
By far the most versatile product in the 302 Professional Skincare line, Remedy Rx works for raw, wounded, irritated skin, all breakouts, as well as chronically sensitive skin to provide moisture and protection.
Use it paired with Revive Rx, after waxing for immediate relief with less irritation, and or bumps. Apply to rashy skin to soothe and reduce itching. It’s even gentle enough for the sensitive skin around the eyes when thinned slightly with water, or Calming Mist Rx. A pure healing/ protective cream that is also naturally effective for diaper rash.
Key Feature/ Benefits:
- Soothes, and begins healing on contact
- Opaque cream formula has low to no visibility with proper application
- Reduces inflammation and symptoms of irritation
- Enhances skin’s healing process with the natural mineral of zinc
- Offers protection with zinc level equivalent to SPF 20 as it heals
- Versatile product for any skin healing, or protective needs.
- Safe around the delicate skin of the eyes
- Essential oil free and fragrance free
Organic green tea, kosher glycerine, organic jojoba oil, methyl glucose ester, silicone oil, glucose sesquistearate, beeswax, mineral colloid, prepolymer 2, polyquat 81, cellulose polymer, iron oxides, sodium benzoate.
How to use:
We suggest two application method options for the most effective benefit from Remedy Rx
USE METHOD ONE INSTRUCTIONS FOR: all types of skin irritations/ inflammation of the skin, and or to protect vulnerable skin from environmental assault- think- minor to severe rosacea, inflammatory acne/ inflammatory breakouts, dermatitis, allergic skin reactions, rashes, windburn protection, etc. Apply up to 2xs daily as needed, and ongoing if necessary for chronic irritations. Once daily for maintainance.
WE ALSO SUGGEST METHOD ONE for protective applications such as; when skin needs a barrier from cold, wind, heat, sun- excellent for winter sports, outdoor enthusiasts. Apply before gardening/ weeding, outdoor work if prone to rashes from plant contact, heat rash. Works great for itchy bug bites, cuts, scrapes, reactions from underarm deodorants, more
USE METHOD TWO INSTRUCTIONS FOR: Punctures to skin, larger cuts, and abrasions- road rash
HOW TO APPLY METHOD 1:
1. Mist skin with Calming Mist Rx, or dampen skin with water prior to this method of application for ease of spreading in a sheer layer. As a general rule, one small pea sized amount of Remedy Rx is enough for a full face application. Please adjust the amount of Remedy Rx that you dispense, up, or down accordingly to suit your individual needs.
2. Quickly, and simply swipe Remedy Rx over applicable wetted area of skin. If you have applied the proper amount, Remedy Rx should be barely visible on skins surface, and then within about 30 seconds become invisible. If you see the product on the skin after a minute or two you have applied more than required for these types of applications. In the case of facial skin applications, a think layer applied repeatedly can result in some dryness, and or flaking of skin which we would rather be avoided, not to mention that you will be wasting valuable product in the process.
HOW TO APPLY METHOD 2:
1. Apply 302 Remedy to directly to the cleansed skin using a more generous visible amount of product for optimal healing, and protection from infection and environmental elements. Does not need to be a very thick layer, yet a visible Allow Remedy Rx to remain on the surface of a wounds/ damaged skin without rubbing it in completely. In the case of minor burns; it is important to reduce/ diminish residual pain, and blistering to apply Remedy Rx as quickly as possible, therefore we suggest immediate generous application.
2. if using Remedy Rx for a burn wait 5-10 minutes after initial application, then carefully cleansing the area, and following with a second generous application. Re-apply up to 2xs daily as needed for wound, and burn healing.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENEDED TO REPLACE MEDICAL TREATMENT. IF YOU HAVE A SERIOUS WOUND PLEASE SEEK THE APPROPRIATE MEDICAL ATTENTION. THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED TO TREAT OR CURE ANY DISEASE, DISORDER, OR ACT AS A REPLACEMENT FOR MEDICAL TREATMENT.
Active Ingredient: zinc oxide (7%)